Monday, October 4, 2010

Thank you

Dear Amazon Grace - I am absolutely amazed that you put this blog together so quickly for us. My hope is also that we can entice other maybe closeted femminists to join our blog and delight us with Mary Daly stories and also personal stories.

This women's space is still much needed today even though women seemingly have received more rights and privileges from the patriarchs who still rule our country and our planet. Even though I am almost 61 years old, patriarchy is still the spoken language in my home. No amount of protesting or even tantrums changes this fact and I dread going to my grave without witnessing some semblance of true equality.

Our weekly Mary Daly meetings have been a breath of fresh air for me - a boost of feminine vitamins that I have been deprived of for a long time.

No comments:

Post a Comment